This is how to care for your Pantyhose
Due to the fact that hosieries are of a delicate nature, many are hesitant to wash them after every wear. However, it is important to wash them after wearing them, so as to guard against bacteria. When body oil, perspiration plus bacteria get on the hose, they would produce unpleasant smell.
To care for your panty hose, you could gently wash with soap or little un-harsh detergent. They can also be washed in the washing machine then they can be sun dried.
Another smart way to clean pantyhose is by using the Hosiery Mate Pantyhose Wash Solution. Apart that the Hosiery Mate Pantyhose Wash Solution cleans, it also conditions, deodorizes, and doubles the lifespan of hosiery.
It is also important to note that washing pantyhose plays a vital role in making them last. It is advisable to wash pantyhose immediately after wearing them rather than pile them up and wash them with other several pairs. This helps to prolong the lifestyle of the pantyhose.
How long your pantyhose lasts largely depend on how you wear, handle, and wash them.
@allsocks_ on Twitter.
#Allsocks PantyHose: 20 Things You Should Know About Panty Hose – @Allsocks_
- Pantyhose is often called tights in the United Kingdom, some other countries call it sheer hosiery.
- They are close-fitting leg wear, which cover the wearer’s body from the waist to the feet.
- Panty hose is considered to be a woman’s/ girl’s garment, it appeared in the 1960s as a convenient alternative to stockings.
- Panty hose has remained an alternative to stockings and control panties. They are also gradually replacing girdles.
- Pantyhose are usually made of nylon, or fabrics blended with nylon. They are designed to be attractive in appearance.
- Panty hose does a good job at hiding physical imperfections such as blemishes, bruises, scars, hair or varicose veins.
- As a lady Panty Hose helps you solve the problem of revealing panty lines.
- Besides being worn for fashion, in Western societies, pantyhose are sometimes worn by women as part of formal dress.
- Panty hose looks sexier and stylish on the wearer when they are chosen carefully, but when they are wrongfully selected they can make you look like you stepped out of a time warp from the 80’s.
- It is always better to go for sheer nude hose that matches the skin tone.
- Panty hose are actually sexy; they have a way of adding a touch of beauty and mystery to a lady’s legs.
- With panty hose, you avoid having blisters on your feet when you wear a new pair of shoes.
- Pantyhose have a way of smoothing out your figure; they make your dress slip smoothly over your sexy figure. Gosh!
- Please don’t even think about “suntan” pantyhose unless that’s your actual skin tone! (Come on, who tans their legs only?) OK?!
- Always buy the sheerest hose you can find. Nude hose should be like the foundation you wear on your face: invisible, but enhancing.
- Allsocks.com.ng offer lots of nude shades to choose from so you should be able to find a perfect match for your skin.
- Many say I have great legs, so why wear panty hose? The truth is that great legs look better when they are being showed off in nice pantyhose.
- You can always Log on to Allsocks.com.ng to get the best quality panty hose that suits your skin
- For the love of everything good. Always remember – NO pantyhose with open toe shoes! It is a NO-NO.
- You could get your quality Panty hose on allsocks.com.ng so check our online store for beautiful designs today.
@allsocks_ on Twitter
@Allsocks_ AT 5
A journey of a thousand miles starts with a step.
6 years ago, between April and May 2009, the idea of selling socks as a means of survival as an undergraduate came into my mind, after researching and planning, we sold our first set of socks on the 8th August, 2009. After which we then decided to go a step further by registering a business name, which we did successfully. On the 14th of January 2010, “All Socks Nigeria” came to live – fully registered, with the trade name “Allsocks”, today the rest like they say is history, by God’s enablement and with the help of many friends including our staffs, Allsocks is officially five years today.
Today we don’t only run the first and only online socks store in Nigeria – www.allsocks.com.ng we have customized socks for schools like Laurel school, Babes World Int’l, Rehoboth kiddies among others and clothe lines like Outspok’n Clothier etc.
Looking at the Journey so far, most especially where it all started, the achievement the brand has recorded, and the pending dreams yet to be translated into reality, we can’t but thank God almighty for wisdom and the grace provided us when we were going through those hard times and the good times, especially with the successful launching of our online store.
You would agree with me that it is not an easy task starting and running a new line of business in Nigeria, but God’s grace made it possible. The story of our company will be incomplete without mentioning names like Oladotun Olaiya, who initially handed over a pair of socks to me after he returned from a trip to the UK, those pairs birthed the idea of selling and producing socks in Nigeria; Adeyinka Adefila, for giving the name “Allsocks”; Remi Jolaosho, for our logo and branding us well; Mr and Mrs Gladstone Awoniyi, for designing our socks and those deep words of advice; J.J Omojuwa and Lanre Olagunju for the constant mentions and retweets on Twitter and other social media platforms; Rev. Wale Akinronbi, Pastor Tunde Adisa and Rev. Sam Adeyemi and the entire pastorate of Daystar Christian Center for their teachings; my mentor Engr Toyin Adeyinka; and our Team Head for operations and marketing, Femi Adewunmi.
To our clients and business partners like Outspok’n Clothier (our first ever client), Laurel Schools, Rehoboth Kiddies, Babes World International, konga, Jumia, Adibba, SME market hub amongst others, we say a big thank you.
To all our online customers, our wholesalers and friends that stood by us we sincerely can’t thank you enough.
Lastly to my entire family, you guys are the best family ever, and to my late but dearest sister, Yemisi Akigbogun, I miss you big time, may you soul rest in perfect peace.
Thank you all for being a part of our success story we would not have done it without you.
To celebrate our fifth year anniversary (Allsocks at 5) we are declaring 30% sales on our online store www.allsocks.com.ng, from today 14th of January, 2015 to 31st of January, 2015.
CEO All Socks Nigeria.